Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Rainy Days

I love a rainy day because it's an excuse to stay inside and cuddle all day and watch movies. And also play with my adorable dog and kitten. Evie has been especially rambuctious today, running around the house like a wild kitten. Rainy days also make me feel lazy too. I was going to mop the floors and do some laundry and guess how much of that has gotten done? None. Oh well, there's always tomorrow haha. The only thing I don't like about today is the temperature. I realize that rain usually brings a cold front with it, but it is freezing outside! I actually pulled out my uggs and my jacket to take the dog outside. Sad I know, way to send out August. Hopefully September will give us a little bit warmer weather before fall/winter sets in.

Anyway, I'm going to go enjoy my rainy day with some movies and junk food :)

No comments:

Post a Comment