Sunday, August 22, 2010

Pink Eye

Yup I have it.. I can't even count the number of times people have asked me who farted on my pillow. Mature huh? I just play along and tell them all that it was B. hehehehe. I discovered I had it Friday night, and went into the doc on Saturday morning. We ended up being there for over 3 hours, I cannot even explain to you how much I detest the doctor, this being one of the main reasons. So after waiting for over 3 hours for them to just say yup it's pink eye, here's some eye drops, we finally got to go home.

We went to Portland Saturday, and were supposed to be leaving around 9 am, but since the doctor took up our entire morning we didn't end up leaving until around 1. It was B's brother's 21st birthday, and his girlfriend hosted a little party for us and cooked dinner. It was the first time I met his brother and it went really well! We took him back to our hotel and we all went to the bar for drinks to celebrate.

Now we're back home all snuggle in on the couch while I catch up on my internet time haha. Sulley sure is happy to be home. He likes riding in the car, and just curls whenever we go anywhere, but he does get nervous being away from home for any lenght of time.

Tomorrow we take B's mom to the airport to send her back to California. It's been a nice visit, but I'm looking forward to B and I getting to spend some quality time together for the rest of his block leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment