Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Who Knew?

That one of Evie's favorite places to play would be her litter box and that she would be even more of a begger than the dog. I sure didn't haha. It is very cute though. She hots into her litte box and tosses it around with her paws, creating quite the mess. I'm going to have to get a little mat to go under it so I don't have to sweep every time I turn around.

She's also a huge begger. Anytime you get any food out she comes running up to you and sits at your feet meowing and if you pick her up you can bet that she'll try to stick her nose in your food. Yesterday I was sitting on the couch eating some mac and cheese and she was clawing her way up my body and armys trying to get to my bowl. It was ridiculous. The dog doesn't even beg as much as she does.

We took her to the vet yesterday for a little checkup and she weighs all of one pound. She can jump down from the couch and climb up the couch. She hasn't mastered jumping that high but she does grab onto the couch and claw her way up. I suppose when she gets bigger this could be a problem. I definitely don't want my furniture ruined.

We also found, in talking to the vet, that there's this procedure where they do something to the muscles in the cat's paws so that she can't flex her claws anymore. It's more humane than declawing, so it's definitely something we're going to be looking into. Since we're renters, I'm worried about her ruining something in the house if we don't declaw her.

Sulley has been doing much better with her as well. Yesterday they were snuggling together and it was the cutest thing! I have pics on my phone but its being lame and won't let me upload them to facebook, so I'll have to post some cute pics later.

No comments:

Post a Comment