Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Good News!

American Eagle called me tonight and they want me to come interview. Well, it's not really an interview I guess since technically I'm still employed by the company since I'm still in their system, I just have to talk with the manager about what I did at my old store. I'm thinking it should go pretty well though because I knew how to do everything at my old store so I think the odds are in my favor :)

A part of me thinks it would be nice to keep staying at home, I don't mind taking care of the house, but at the same time, I need an income. Not because B can't support us, but just because I need a little independence. I hate having to rely on him for everything (financially at least) when we're not even married.

I guess my biggest concern is Sulley, and it may sound stupid because it's not like he's my child or anything, but I hate leaving him alone for long periods of time. We've only had him for a month but he's become so attached to us that he gets seperation anxiety when we leave him and he barks the whole time we're gone. I feel so bad for him. I hope he can get used to his crate and learn to like it.

But I guess I will be a working woman again here pretty soon, which means that I can buy the car I've been dreaming about :)

No comments:

Post a Comment