Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I'm getting a little frustrated...

I went into American Eagle over a week ago to talk to them, and they sounded super positive. The manager told me that they are currently hiring, and I'm perfect since I have 3 years experience with the company. She said she would talk to her store manager to see whether I qualified as a transfer or a rehire and they would get in touch with me. So far I've heard nothing, all they had to do was call the store in Rochester and talk to them.And it's not like my old store would have anything bad to say about me. They loved me there, in fact they told me before I left that if I was staying then I would be promoted to Assistant Manager. I don't understand what's taking so long, because now that I have this work mode in my head, I have my heart set on buying a car, and I want to start working so I can make that happen so bad! Not to mention the fact that I've gained some weight since moving here, and a job would keep me busier so that I'm less likely to snack out of boredom. I just want them to call me! If it doesn't happen by tomorrow I'm going to call them.

No comments:

Post a Comment