Thursday, September 9, 2010

I can't sleep

So what do I do? Well I blog of course. Usually I have no problem falling asleep, I'm out like a light every night. But I promised Brandan that I would wake up at 4:45 to make him breakfast because it's his birthday tomorrow so of course I can't fall asleep tonight.

Anyway, I figured I would respond to Maloree's tag. I am to list 7 things about myself, so here goes!

1. I'm a recycling freak. I get really upset if somebody doesn't recycle, and I've been known to dig through the garbage and take recycles out and put them in their proper bins.

2. I'm obsessed with Harry Potter. I know I know that sounds super nerdy and it is, but I grew up with the books and I love them. My mom used to pre oreder them for my brother sister and myself from Barnes and Noble so we would get them delivered to our house the day they were released and I would literally read it in a day. I'm a fast reader haha. I like the movies, but they aren't nearly as good at the books. It is my dream to go to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Orlando, and I've told B that he must take me.

3. I have no idea what I want to do with my life and it terrifies me. I know I have to go back to college eventually, I just hope I have a lot more figured out by that time.

4. I can be really shy, and I always second guess myself, so it's hard for me to make friends. I think that's one of the scariest things about this lifestyle. You never know when you'll be uprooted and moved to somewhere completely new, away from everything you've ever known, and you have to make all new friends.

5. I can't go a day without eating chocolate. It's my weakness. I always have a bag of Dove chocolates in the freezer.

6. I love cooking but I hate cooking for just myself. When I lived with roomates and I only had myself to cook for I rarely made anything, and if I did I made enough to eat for a week. Now that I actually have somebody to cook for I love trying out new recipes and tweaking old ones.

7. It is my life goal to set foot on every continent in the world. I'm at 2 right now, so I have a ways to go haha. I love to travel and I want to see everything, and when I have a family I want to show my children the world so that they can have an appreciation for all cultures and all ways of life.

Well there you have it folks, 7 things you probably didn't care to know about me, but now you know anyway :p

I know I'm supposed to tag people in this, but pretty much every blog I read has been tagged, so I'm just going to cheat and skip that part. Sorry haha.

Now I'm off to try and get some sleep!

2 comments:

  1. I care!

    I'm so sleepy. It's currently 542, and i've been up for an hour because I make K breakfast every morning, then go back to sleep when he leaves.

    Unfortunately I can't sleep, so here I am. On the couch. With the cat.

    The sleeping cat. I'm jealous of the cat :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha I got up to make b breakfast this morning since it's his birthday and all and as soon as I'm up and out out of bed and in the kitchen he's like actually my stomach isn't feeling well and I don't want to mess it up.

    So I went back to bed and slept for 2 more hours. There's no way I would wake up to make him breakfast every day though! You're nicer than me!

    ReplyDelete