Wednesday, September 29, 2010

First Day

At the new job. I was actually really excited this morning to go! Even though I had to get up at 4:45 so I could take B into work so I could have the car for the rest of the day. Let me tell you I think Sulley has a harder time with the early wakeup call than me! This little pup is zonked out next to me right now, snoring so loud!

Anyway, it was pretty standard as far as first days go. Did some paperwork, watched some cheesy videos, read over a bunch of stuff and got an in depth tour of the store. I think I'm really going to like working there a lot! Although it's going to be REALLY difficult to maintain my self control and not spend my entire paycheck there!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad your first day was good! Hope you have a great time working there and meet nice people too.

    Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to come buy stuff from you.

    Did you find out about commission?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noel I don't work on commission. I know I do some more training next week, so hopefully the week after I should actually be out on the floor working for real

    ReplyDelete