Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Done

I had my last day of work at American Eagle today, and it was bittersweet. I am really happy to be done working there, and very ready for a break from working for awhile, but I will miss some people a lot. There are some really great people that work there, people I will miss seeing regularly. They could always cheer me up if I was having a bad day, and I could tell them about things that were going on in my life. I am really looking forward to finding a new job though, hopefully something that pays a little more.
I started really packing up my stuff today. I took a full carload of stuff to my parents house already, and last night I sorted through a bunch of stuff and did a lot of organizing. I finally feel like I'm getting something accomplished. My room is starting to look bare, and I'm really excited to just be fully moved out instead of having half of my stuff at my parents and half of my stuff here. Tomorrow I'm going to take a load of clothes up to Plato's Closet and hopefully get some things sold, then everything else is going to Goodwill. It feels good to declutter things, and I guess moving is the best way to do that. I'll probably do some more decluttering when we move again.
After seeing all the boxes I packed up today I'm getting a little nervous about space. I though I was doing really good, but now I'm not so sure. I think I'll have to get some more of those vacuum seal bags for my clothes.
I can't believe that I'm less than 10 days away from having B home with me. I can't believe that we finally get to move in together and start our lives. I'm so incredibly excited and I can't wait to be selfish and have him all to myself. I am so proud of myself for how well I made it through this year, and I think it was a really good test of our love. And guess what, we passed with flying colors! I am even more in love with him than I was when he left, and all of those doubts have gone out the window. I feel so lucky to have found such a wonderful man, somebody who loves me and always sees the best in me. I can't wait to spend forever with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment