Friday, June 11, 2010

I Have Arrived!

I'm in Washington!! Finally! It is so wonderful to be here! I've really enjoyed showing my family around places that I've visited around here, as well as visiting some new places. We went into Seattle today, my parents were appaled by the traffic on I-5, even though I've told them over and over that it's a lot different than the midwest. We did some touristy things, like going up the Space Needle, which was fun, I've done it once already, but it was fun to do it with them since this was their first visit here. We also went to Pike Place Market which I really liked. My dad wasn't a fan, too crowded for him, but my sister and I enjoyed it immensly!
Now we're just sitting and not so patiently waiting..... I don't think time could move any slower. I'm so anxious for their return. I've been looking up apartments all day, and I have it down to four that I really like and want to look at, so hopefully thats something we can do right away! For now I should get some sleep! Tomorrow will be a LONG day!

No comments:

Post a Comment