Saturday, May 29, 2010

Should Have Known

I don't know why I keep trying to see good in some people when I just keep proving myself wrong. I don't know why I don't just trust my gut and not give them anymore of my time. I think it's because I'm leaving so soon, I'm starting to get sentimental, I can't help but thinking, oh this is the last time I'll be doing this, and this is the last time I'll be going here. Maybe I'm hoping that they'll actually seem sad that I'm leaving? But no, all I get is the same BS, making me feel stupid for thinking maybe people can change. Oh well, it just makes it that much easier for me to be done with everything here and be ready to move onto better things. There are people here of course I will be keeping in touch with, I can't imagine my life without some of them, but there are some that I really don't care to speak with after I'm gone. I'm very much looking forward to meeting new people and making new friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment