Friday, May 21, 2010

3 a.m. still awake?

So it's 3 a.m. and I can't sleep so what do I do? Create a blog. It's something I've been wanting to do for awhile and I guess now is the perfect time! I think a little anxiety is the reason I can't sleep tonight. In less than 3 weeks I will be moving 1,700 miles away from everything I have ever known. I am extremely excited, but nervous at the same time. I feel like I have so much to do before I leave. And to top it all off, my sister is graduating from High School 2 days before we leave. To say my family is stressed out would be putting it mildly. In the end though, the reward will be so worth it. Travis and Brandan will finally be home with us for good!For now at least.. it is the Army after all. *sigh* For now, time to get some sleep because tomorrow will no doubt be a busy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment