Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A Little Bit of Everything

So on Sunday my mom and I learned how to knit from a friend of hers. It was actually pretty fun and I caught on pretty quickly, I am now currently knitting my first scarf. I think its a cool hobby because I'm really ADD in the car so it will give me something to do on that 25 hour car drive out to Washington(when I'm not driving).

Yesterday was not so pleasant. Stupid Charter messed up the date that my internet/cable was supposed to be shut off, so they came and shut it off 10 days early. I was not a happy camper, because they told me that they couldn't turn it back on until Wednesday. Not cool, considering the internet is my only form of communication with Brandan right now, and today is our anniversary so I was really upset at the prospect of no internet. So I decided to come down to my parents house, where I am right now so I could have some internet. Boy am I glad I did! Last night Brandan got online and I got to talk to him for over an hour, which is the longest we've talked since his internet was shut off in his room May 1st.

My brother also called and unfortunetly my parents were at my sister's senior dinner at her high school, so I told him to call them since they haven't talked to him in awhile either, but my mom didn't hear her phone go off, even though my brother tried calling her 5 times, so she was really upset when she got home and realized they missed him. And him and Brandan left the MWR about 10 minutes before they got home. So I felt really bad that her night was ruined. But I'm hoping he calls back soon so they can talk to him.

So I stayed at my parents house last night, and somehow today I got roped into mopping the kitchen floor. I'm such a good daughter :) But its ok, because my mom is bringing me home some subway for lunch. yummmm...

Also today I realized that I leave for Washington in exactly 2 weeks!! Holy shit! I need to get my butt moving because I have a lot to get done! Ahh I'm starting to stress now and feel like I won't get everything done. I can't believe that time has gone this fast and that I'm about to leave. I only have a week left of work too! I'm getting really excited about that though because I'm ready to be done and find a job that I don't have to work nights and weekends. That would be absolutely ideal! Anyway I better go call that mother of mine and see when she's bringing home those subs... I'm starving!

No comments:

Post a Comment