Saturday, May 22, 2010

Sex and the City



I am so excited for this movie! I am a HUGE Sex and the City fan! SJP is just so fabulous! I can't wait to find out what happens, in the previews it definitely looks like Aiden is making a comeback. I'm not sure how I feel about this though. I loved Aiden while he was on the show, but I don't want Carrie to screw things up with Big. Right now they are having a marathon of Sex and the City on TBS, and since I am a lamo and sitting at home on a Saturday night its perfect! I'm actually putting off cleaning and packing right now. I'm just feeling so lazy tonight so I'll probably just wake up early tomorrow to get some things done before I head down to my parents house.

Tomorrow my mom and I will be having our first knitting lesson. We've been trying to do this for awhile, but it just hasn't ended up working. I really would have liked to start more than 2 weeks before I move, but oh well. At least this will be a start, and it will give me something to do on the 25 hour drive to Washington!

For now I'm going to continue to enjoy my SATC marathon and put off packing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment