Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Busy Busy Day!

I feel like I got so much accomplished today and it really feels great! After one visit and three phone calls I finally have my internet and cable again, but I don't think I will ever go with Charter again, after the amount of problems I had with them.
I got all my mail forwarded to my parents house, and my gym membership canceled, and I got some things taken care of with my bank account so I can use it there, even though its just a local bank and I'm almost done with the video for my sister's grad party. It feels good to cross so many things off of my To Do list! I was starting to feel really overwhelmed from it all.
I still can't believe that I leave in less than two weeks. I can't wrap my mind around the fact that I will no longer be living in Minnesota. I don't think it will seem real until after I leave maybe not even until I'm out there in our new place.
Tonight I'm heading up to St. Cloud with my mom and my sister for my sister's orientation tomorrow. I can't believe my baby sister is going to college!! It so crazy! I'm so excited for her though, college will be such an amazing experience for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment