Friday, December 31, 2010

Looking Back...

I can't believe that this year is over! I swear every year just keeps going faster and faster. I remember celebrating last year, we were mid way through the deployment, I was celebrating with my friends in MN and chatting online with B, ringing in the new year (for him). Back then it felt like this deployment would never end, and we would never be able to be together starting our lives.

Now here we are, a year later, engaged, planning our wedding. The end of the deployment/moving out here to Washington was definitely one of the major highlights of the year. Getting engaged was another huge hilight. Also, gaining a new family member because my brother got married last week! The little stinker didn't even tell anybody until afterwards either, but I am thrilled to have Jennie in the family now.

I think B and I are just celebrating by staying in tonight. After work I'm going to stop by Best Buy to pick up this movie he's been wanting really bad, so we'll probably watch that, maybe watch some of the specials on tv and pop a bottle of champagne at midnight!

How are you celebrating the new year? What are some of your favorite memories from the past year?

1 comment:

  1. I celebrated by getting stuck in Dallas overnight thanks to American not being able to find a pilot for our plane in Memphis (wtf?), thus causing us to be late and miss our connection.

    However, it was a free hotel room and we haven't paid for food in almost 24 hours?

    ReplyDelete