Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Deployments

Even though the boys have only been home for 7 months, and I'm not nearly ready to deal with this yet, rumors as of late have forced the issue into my mind. I had thought that it was a ways off yet, that we would have months before we had to even think about this, but some of the rumors have me a little worried. And while I know you really can't trust all the things you hear, I can't go back into that blissfull unaware state I was in before, where I knew another deployment was in our future, I just chose to ignore it.

So now I'm obsessing over it, which is completely stupid becasue there's nothing I can do to change it. I'm just not mentally ready to deal with this yet, it seems like he just got home. I know when the time comes I will handle it and get through it, just like the last one. But for now I just want to sulk.

No comments:

Post a Comment