Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I'm Engaged!!!

Really, I couldn't have asked for a better Christmas present! Last Thursday, B and I were talking about getting married, we've discussed it several times before, it was somthing we both wanted, it was just a matter of when it would happen. Well he suggests we get married, I thought he was joking at first, and he was like seriously let's get married. I told him that wasn't very romantic, but I would consider us engaged as soon as he bought me a ring.

The next day we went to the mall, went into Zales and picked out a ring! I went in there thinking I would know exactly what I wanted, but it turns out I didn't! I tried on the style of ring I thought I wanted, but I just really didn't care for it on my finger. The minute I put on the one we ended up buying, I knew that was my ring. I'm so in love with it!

Photobucket

Now for all the planning!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ah!!! OMG! Congratulations Natalie!!! It's a gorgeous ring :)

    I wish you two a long and happy life together!
    I guess it's in the season =D

    ReplyDelete