Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Resolutions

Ok so I know it's not exactly new years yet, but I'm starting my resolutions early. Actually right now it's just one. Lose weight. I know I know... I've been saying that I'm going to, but this time I am serious. I was looking through some old pictures and it really got me down becasue I looked great, and much prettier without these extra pounds.

I know it's still the holiday season, so that makes it a little harder, and I'm not going to cut out all the things I love completely, just instead of snacking on cookies, I'll snack on fruit. I have some chicken thawing right now, so I can make a big salad with some grilled chicken for lunch.

I need to go grocery shopping this week,so I'm going to be buying a lot more fruits and veggies instead of processed boxed food. B is going to be in for a surprise, he's not the biggest fan of veggies, but it wouldn't hurt him to eat healtheir too.

I also really want to get a gym membership, I wanted to take Sulley for a walk this morning, but it was pouring down rain, so that didn't happen. The weather makes it difficult to excercise outside becasue you never really know when it's going to start raining.

So here I am making my vow to be healthier and eat healthier. I want to fit into all my cute clothes that are sitting in my closet, I want to feel good about taking pictures of myself, instead of feeling self conscious.

No comments:

Post a Comment