Thursday, July 15, 2010

Dogs!

Well we visited a couple of animal shelters today and saw some really adorable dogs. I wanted to take them all home with me!! I wish I had a huge acreage so I could adopt the all and have them all live with me. I would be like a cat lady only with dogs haha. Anyway we decided not to make any decisions today because theres another shelter we want to check out tomorrow that has a lot more dogs. A lot of the dogs we saw today were on the medium to large side and we would both really rather stick to a smaller one. Hopefully tomorrow we will find a dog and bring it home with us!

Right now I'm cooking dinner. I'm making fried rice and teriyaki beef with sauteed vegetables and garlic bread. It is smelling quite delicious! I better get off the internet and get back to cooking before I burn the house down!

No comments:

Post a Comment