Thursday, July 15, 2010

Babies and Puppies!

A close friend of mine had her baby early this morning! I'm so so excited for her, and the baby is so precious! I just wish I could be back in Minnesota to meet her little one, but hopefully over Thanksgiving we'll be able to get together and catch up and I can meet little Adalyn.

More exciting news, last night B and I were just sitting around watching a movie when he turns to me and tells me that we can get a dog if I want. What??! Of course I want! I've been wanting a dog for SOOOO long! I grew up with them and I miss having somebody to greet me when I come home and somebody to snuggle with when I'm sitting on the couch (when B isn't around of course). When we first moved here he said he didn't want a pet because he didn't want to have to pay extra. I'm not sure what brought him around but I am so incredibly excited!! After he gets off work today we're going over to the shelter to see if we can find a dog to bring home. I'm sure we won't have any problems finding one, it'll be picking one out that's tough. I'm going to want to take them all home with me! I'm a sucker for dogs.

He mentioned something about a cat too, but I'm just not much of a cat person. Never really have been. My dad is allergic, so we never had one growing up. I just loves dogs because they're so friendly and loving. You can see the love in their little eyes when they look at you. Since I've been out here I've been missing my parents dogs so much. I saw them a lot before I moved and was really attached to them.

I think today will be a grand day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment