Friday, April 29, 2011

The Royal Wedding

I have been one of those people who is completely and utterly fascinated with the Royal Wedding. I've been watching every show about it, almost to the point of obsession, I know it's ridiculous. But I love it. I guess it's the hopeless romantic in me.

I even woke up at 1 am to watch the wedding, and even shed a few tears, I know I'm a complete sap. I thought it was the most beautiful wedding I've ever seen. Kate was the epitome of perfection, she looked so regal and elegant. I absolutely loved her Grace Kelly style dress, I thought it suited her perfectly. Her and William looked so in love and radiant, I wish them a lifetime of happiness.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't wake up early to watch it, but I did DVR & watch a ton of other shows. I agree, her dress was timeless & classic and suited her VERY well. I thought it was an absolutely BEAUTIFUL ceremony, and you could see & almost feel the love between the two of them. I wish we could've seen the reception though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adored her dress! The entire wedding was simply elegant. I wasn't planning on watching until I realized it would only be 10pm here when it started, and I'm glad I watched it. It's awesome watching live, a real life fairy tale.

    ReplyDelete