Thursday, October 28, 2010

I've been terrible

At keeping up lately. I just haven't had a lot to say. I've been working, B has been working. We hardly get to spend any time together, except for the weekends which we spend running around and hanging out with other people and I still usually have to work. I'm getting sick of it. I want an entire weekend where I don't have to be anywhere or do anything. Unfortunately I don't see that happening in the near future :(

I know I haven't been working at Pier 1 all that long, but I just don't really like it that much. It just doesn't really do anything for me. And I don't particularly care for a certain person I work with. She's kind of rude to me and looks at me like I'm stupid when i ask questions. I hate it. I kind of feel like this job isn't even worth it, for what little I get paid compared to all the extra we spend on gas and all the time apart. Seriously though the gas is getting ridiculous. I filled up that tank 3 times within a week and a half, with each filling be $30+. That is just ridiculous to me.

Whatever, I've just been in a blah mood. I can't wait to go home in a month and see my family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment