Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Exactly One Month

From now, I will be getting married =D I really really can't believe it!! This means that our reception is only 4 months away, holy crap! I'm starting to feel like I have a lot to do now!

Today is also the day I officially started my diet. I've been thinking about it and talking about it, but I'm finally putting it into action. I just want to feel good about myself again. I thought about joining Weight Watchers, but I just can't justify spending the money every month with everything we have going on right now. So instead I'm keeping a food diary and counting calories. I think it will help me be a lot more aware of what I eat, and also to practice portion control. So hopefully I'll be able to drop some of this extra weight so I can look fabulous for the reception.


And in other exciting news, my best friend booked her flight to visit me over her spring break later this month and I could not be more excited! It will be her first ever time to Washington and it will be so much fun!

I just feel so blessed to have so many exciting things going on in my life right now <3

No comments:

Post a Comment