Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thank You

Those two words are so simple but mean so much. Today I would like to say Thank You to all of the Veterans out there, past present and future. We are a land of the free because of all of you brave men and women and your selfless act of serving our country. I cannot think of anything I do on a daily basis that is as selfless as that. I am so thankful to know so many wonderful people who serve our country, including my amazing boyfriend B, my brother, my grandpa who is no longer with us, and many many friends. Thank you all, from the bottom of my heart!

And I think it is appropriate at this time to also recognize all of the military families and the daily sacrifices they make. Our soldiers couldn't do it without all of you standing strong behind them. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment